- Be thankful. Gratitude unlocks other positive feelings and calms and expands the mind.
- Believe that things can improve, that your life will become better.
- Push yourself towards your goal. Persevere and you will get there in the end. Don’t give up.
- Take responsibility instead of blaming. Take responsibility for your actions, you will feel better about yourself and everyone will feel better about you.
- Find good role models. Associate yourself with people who think positively and learn from them.
- Think glass half full and not half empty. Be optimistic. Belief and hope are half the battle.
- Don’t allow negative emotions to overwhelm you. Stand up and fight. See the good in any bad situation.
- Keep the big picture in mind. Don’t concentrate too much on the details in life – successful living is about the bigger picture.
- Look to alternative sources of help. If you are religious, pray and consult he divinity.
- Don’t give up your dreams. Never stop believing that something better might be waiting just around the corner.
Appreciation On this beautiful autumn Saturday morning in South Africa, 28 May 2022 my heart …