Olives are considered the greatest beautifying foods of all. Olives and their oil are one of the highest natural sources of vitamin E. This nutrient has been known to erase fine lines on the face, repair connective tissue, heal the circulatory system and impart its soothing properties upon the digestive tract.
An extraordinary beauty-enhancing substance found in olives and olive oil is squalene, which keeps the skin smooth and stimulates the immune system.
The power and benefits of the olive:
- Highest fruit in minerals
- Highest fruit in calcium (twice as much calcium as oranges by weight)
- High in magnesium
- High in amino-acids
- An alkaline fruit and fat source
- Loaded with beneficial omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- High in vitamins A and E
- In possession of many anti-oxidants, which deactivate free radicals.
Courtesy David Wolfe